I have extensive experience in writing applications using the QuickBooks API.
Here are some examples of API usage in the web applications I have developed.
- Providing the feature of invoice data entry from a customized user-friendly web application screen directly into QuickBooks.
- Providing the feature of single or multiple batch expense data entries directly into QuickBooks from a customized user-friendly web application screen.
- Providing direct invoice manipulation (modifiy invoice or delete invoice) directly from a web application.
- Providing direct expense modification (modify expense entry or delete expense entry) directly from a web application.
- Categorizing credit card expenses directly from a web application.
- Extracting data from QuickBooks in real time, and saving it to a database for generation of specialied reports not available in QuickBooks.
- Performing batch operations (that run automatically on a schedule) that extract data from QuickBooks for generating reports not available in QuickBooks.
- Manipulating objects such as Customer, Invoice, Payments, Bill, BillPayment, Purchase, Vendor, etc. directly from a web application.
I also have extensive experience in the following areas of programming and design:
- Microsoft Graph API:
- Sending and receiving emails
- Setting Calendar Reminders
Amazon AWS API